Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tizzy, Prongs, and Padfoot's competition


So one of my all time best friends ever...is. an. idiot. She fell down today in P.E. pure genius if you ask me, but no one did I know I'll shut up. Anyways some of you know Aishah, and I'm sorry...Just kidding!!! Kinda...I love her!
So I'm still home sick and so is another one of my favoritest people in the world! So Taylor and I have been talking all day cause there's no one else cause we're both stuck at home sick!!!!! We're not happy campers. AND to top it off...we are the center of everyones teasing!!!!! Here's a sample---

Allison Mackay Lloyd
Are you and Taylor having a contest to see who gets hurt the most? I don't know who is winning this contest. You both need to be wrapped in bubble wrap!

Taylor Trujillo
I'm totally winning!!!

Kylie Maglish
lets just remove and burn all of the doors in the world. im sure shelli would enjoy that ;)

Allison Mackay Lloyd
Kylie, they'd both still find something else to run into or trip over or fall down :S (Sorry Taylor and Shellise, but it's true!) I still luv u guys! (Amanda is laughing cause I was saying that I luv u guys)

Kylie Maglish
hmm..... maybe if we wrap them in bubble wrap, put them inside a giant babble, and then bubble wrap the bubble, then we'd only have to worry 65% of the time instead of 90%. but they'd probably figure out a way to get hurt really bad anyways...

Allison Mackay Lloyd
Probably! Amanda said they'd suffocate inside the bubble. Make sure you devise a breathing mechanism.

Claire Spencer Alldredge
Yeh, I haven't seen anyone like Shellise that is so accident prone, especially when it comes to feet. jk Shellise, I love you even if you get hurt. lol.
Sigh I guess we're all getting to use to it anyways.................
Love~
Padfoot~!!

2 comments: