Monday, September 28, 2009

Is any of this typical?

So in the past two weeks I've had a cold, hung out with Kaitlyn, Branden, Lori, Aaron, Afro (Dom), Robert, 'Mario,' my Grandma Claire, my Grandpa Dwight, Emma, Katie, and others but those are the main, I've gone to Off The Cuff twice, went to Homecoming with Branden, written some stories, and ended up in the hospital twice. I'll be going back in an hour or two.



I went to the hospital the first time for my foot, I got it cut open with a door at homecoming. the good news? It was the last fifteen minutes, so I didn't feel to bad about it.




Looks better in that picture! But I was on crutches for the past week...and as soon as I'm off them....BAM! Strep and possible toncilitis! Whoo-hoo let me tell you! I was in the ER yesterday for three hours. The good news is I slept through the whole visit, mostly! I was on an IV with like five different medications and the swelling in my throat went down so ate a little bit of food. That's all I've eaten for about three days, I am NOT a happy camper.

And to clarify, those masks..PAIN IN THE BUTT! I really hate being sick, but it seems to happen alot. I currently have a headache, my foot hurts, I'm freezing, and I'm starving.

I'm really not looking foreward to having to do homework recovery. I have math today. I'm going to tell you know. I have a bomb teacher but I really don't like Algebra 2.

Mom, Grandma, Valerie, you guys better read this!!

Love later,

Shellise



5 comments:

  1. I Love It! And I love you BUG!! Hope you get feeling better soon. Wish I could be there. You really need a MOM when you feel bad like you do. Oh How I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, when it rains it pours. So sorry you aren't feeling well though. Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and hey, if you want some cool blog designs, check out wwww.cutestblogontheblock.com. It's super easy, and they walk you through how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sa-Weet!!! You have a blog. They're pretty addicting. Hope you get feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete