Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So I've been thinking.....

Well that's NEVER a good sign! Or is it possible that the only person I have to talk to is myself? So anyways see this picture????----

I've Been thinking how that nasty bruise got on the TOP of my foot and on the CENTER when really my foot is cut on the side! So I've come up with this theory. I gave myself that bruise when I crutched over my foot in the library after school my first day on crutches!! Brilliant, correct? And yes. I am that talented. Ask Lori, Kaitlyn, Branden, or the ladies in the office! They've witnessed the whole tragic event.

But hooray for my breakfast staying down!! I ate eggs and toast this morning and I'm feeling better!! I'm excited! I WANT to go back to school! Oh! And on an off note! I was on my friend/mom/friend's mom's facebook and she's a nurse and there is this kangaroo for the patients!! They get to play with Oscar the kangaroo for rehab!! It makes me kinda want to be sick!!! It's CRAZY!

Well anyways I'm off to dry my hair!

Shellise~!

No comments:

Post a Comment