Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweet Dreams or a Beautiful Nightmare?

I am learning how to stall.

Not for time [= I'm already good at that!

No, how to stall on my head/arms. I can do one but it's really lame. So today after fourth period....which I'm in now [=.....Kaitlyn and I are going to practice. Maybe. [=.

I am going to fall on my face but I need to learn it by next Tuesday!!! And the Recital is in November and I just barely got back to dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Help! Just kidding! Kaitlyn's helping me [=.

We're dancing to Sweet Dreams by Beyonce.

It's pretty freaking cool.

Not as cool as Scot of course but Alexa is pretty chill.



I went puddle jumping yesterday! It was so much fun! But I got teased by Mr. Hartly today in Algebra 2 for it......BUT OH WELL! He can't rain on my fun [= cause my fun IS rain! I'll post the pictures later when I have signal [=.


WELL gotta go
I have an assignment

Seagulls and seashells

Shellise

1 comment:

  1. This was interesting! Good luck in getting it down. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete