Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Hello Kitty Pez despenser.

This is my new best friend. The ONLY food I've been able to keep down for four days, hopefully (!!!!) that'll change today.

I am so tired. My body can't decide whether or not it wants to be warm. So I totally had a day brightner let. me. tell. you.

So even if I didn't like it, it did make me giggle a little bit. I posted the link to my blog on Facebook yesterday and I guess a couple of my friends checked it out, to quote 'hey shelli? thanks for making me feel better. my life doesnt suck that bad after all ;)' nice right?

It's okay though, cause I love Kylie...most of the time (=P)

I've gotta go my Daddy wants the computer to do bills and I'm going go see if I can hold something down!!

T.T.F.N.
Ta-Ta For Now!!
Shellise =]

2 comments: