Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Disasters

It's snowing. And. My. Costume. Was. Just. Delivered. To. My. House.

And I won't be home til 5. I'm going to dance!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!! Maybe Lori will take us early so we can swing past the house.

So today I didn't straighten my hair and I look like Cody styled my hair this morning. BUT HE DIDN'T...My pillow did.

My dorkestra concert is going to SUCK. I am NOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT excited.

AND IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm IMing with a girl across the room from me. It's our Comp Tech ritual.

So I'll finish up my ghost stories and stick 'em here soon. Possibly today.

I get to draw on my face tonight with my eyeliner for the concert. I'm going as Sally

I also had this exact conversation with FOUR people Friday...

"What you being for Halloween?"
"Sally," me
"Who?"
"Jack and Sally?" I was dumbfounded
"Who?"
"NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS?"
"Oh!"

*Laughter*



It was NOT FUNNY.

anyways
'nother test to take
Strange hair and snow

Love
Later

Shellise Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment