Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HEY DR. NEVES

So I currently play fourth chair Viola in the Canyon View Dork...I mean Orchestra. I use to sit first chair in Granite Youth Senior Symphony, and I worked my tail off to keep that seat. I practiced so hard, to keep the seniors, juniors, and sophomores out of my seat. Thanks to Dr. Neves I impressed these symphony directors.

Now I sit FOURTH chair.....not too bad you think. Well you're WRONG. Because I'm a viola and there are only FOUR violas. I DO NOT LIKE MY NEW TEACHER!! Dr. Neves I MISS YOU!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi BUg...

    Im sorry you are struggling so much with this teacher. Hang in there and do your very best. And try to have fun anyway. Don't let stuff like that get into your head and get in the way of learning. Let it roll of your shoulder. You are much bigger than that. I love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and I did send Lara a message to give the link to this post to Dr. Neves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude i am sorry to hear that. All i have to say is welcome to a smaller town then SL. lol.

    ReplyDelete